GHC needs support from our Inferno and Fire family to make our 2019/20 Season a success!
The following volunteer opportunities are currently vacant:
- Age Group Coordinator (Timbits)
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Evaluations Support *Sign-Up Link Available Soon!
Hockey Calgary League Chairperson(s)
GHC requires representatives for our All-Female Divisions with Hockey Calgary. Please read the League Chairperson position description for more information. Candidates must apply to Hockey Calgary directly. You must not have a player in the age group for which you are applying. If you have any questions, please contact Jason Higgins, GHC VP Community and/or Beth Long, Hockey Calgary Senior Manager of Operations.
- League Chairperson – Atom All-Female Division
- League Chairperson – PeeWee All-Female Division
- League Chairperson – Bantam All-Female Division
- League Chairperson – Midget All-Female Division
Following our team formation process, each team will need a number of dedicated volunteers to make their season run smoothly. Please visit our Volunteer page to view positions descriptions and our Volunteer Commitment policy.
- Head Coach (Application Deadline August 19, 2019)
- Assistant Coach (Application Deadline August 19, 2019)
- Team Manager
- Team Treasurer
- Jersey Manager
- Dressing Room Supervisor
- Timekeeper / Scorekeeper / Penalty Box
- On-ice Helper
- TeamSnap Coordinator
The following roles are not for credit, but can greatly assist in the operation of a team. All required team roles must be filled before assigning non-credited roles.
- Tournament Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Team-Building Coordinator