APPAREL & MARKETING
Fresh Brand Gear Team & Fan Apparel
GHC's apparel provider for our Jr. Inferno community teams is Calgary-based Fresh Brand Gear.
BULK (TEAM WEAR) ORDERS
Team Managers may contact FBG directly to arrange team orders. FBG representatives will be on hand for "sizing day" during our Team Photo Day.
INDIVIDUAL (FAN WEAR) ORDERS
Visit GHC's online store now for individual team wear, fan wear and more!
Apparel and Logo Guidelines
GHC logos include any and all logos Girls Hockey Calgary Association has used to identify its brand, including our current Jr. Inferno Community logo and the Calgary Fire AAA/AA logo.
Use of GHC logos must comply with the following guidelines. The Jr. Inferno logo is also subject to the trademark policies of the The Canadian Association for the Advancement of Amateur Women’s Hockey.
- All apparel and equipment using the Jr. Inferno or Calgary Fire logo must be purchased through our partner suppliers.
- GHC may approve the use of our logo for team purchases if a required product is not available or otherwise supplied by our partner suppliers.
- GHC logos may not be provided to or used alongside any third-party sponsors, companies or organizations without the approval of GHC.
- GHC logos may not be used to promote non-sanctioned activities, marketing materials or communication documents.
- Any GHC member must obtain approval from the GHC Office prior to use of the logos.
GHC Co-Branding Standards
- Any apparel or marketing material on which the GHC logo and a secondary logo will appear must be approved by the GHC VP Marketing.
- The GHC logo must be positioned in a primary position.
- Alterations of the GHC logo are not permitted. This includes tilting, overlays, colour alterations or design alterations.
- There must be “clear space” to distinguish the GHC logo and the secondary logo.
- Secondary logos must not promote businesses or organizations that violate any GHC partnership contracts.
To request use of the Jr. Inferno or Calgary Fire logo, please contact us.
Jr. Inferno Logo
Calgary Fire Logo
Association Equipment Guidelines
GHC provides the following team and player equipment to our community teams:
- One full set of home and away jerseys (U7 teams receive one full set of jerseys)
- Two sets of goalie equipment for U9 (GHC may make goaltender equipment available to other age divisions at the discretion of the Equipment Coordinator.)
- Pucks and coaching equipment
- First Aid Kit
Team jerseys will be worn for all exhibition, regular season, and playoff/tournament games. Team jerseys must not be worn for practices.
Jerseys will be collected at the conclusion of each game and placed in the team jersey bags by the team’s Parent Jersey Manager.
All association jerseys and equipment will be returned cleaned and in good repair at the conclusion of the playing season.
If player jerseys are lost or are not returned in acceptable condition, parents will be invoiced for their value in accordance with GHC policy.
Appropriate repair costs will be levied against a team for damaged or missing equipment.
EQUIPMENT AND APPAREL SPONSORSHIP
GHC seeks sponsorship for our members whenever possible. In past seasons, we have been successful in securing funding from and/or supporting the following partners. We are always grateful for the support of our sponsors.
Tim Hortons sponsors over 300,000 children across Canada and the US. Each sponsored team is supplied with Timbits jersey for the season, to be worn for practices, game and tournaments. Jerseys must be returned at the end of the season.
The atoMc® program is a partnership between McDonald's® and Hockey Canada, with the goal of providing support to Atom teams across the country. All atoMc® teams will receive a set of primary game jerseys and socks, Hockey Canada coaching material and a Golden Moment jersey.
The Southern Alberta Sports Equipment Bank's primary goal is to gather, recycle and redistribute equipment at no cost to those kids who would otherwise be denied the opportunity to participate. Youth who require financial assistance are eligible to receive either specific pieces of equipment or a full set if needed.