Welcome to the 2023/24 Season
What do I need to register?
FEES & DEADLINES
2023/24 Registration Fees
2023/24 AAA/AA Program Fees
Registration fees already paid (excluding camp fees) will be credited towards the AAA/AA Program Fees. Players are required to pay the balance once teams are finalized.
2023 PREP CAMPS
2023/24 Calgary Fire Spring, Prep and Try-Out Camps
2023/24 Jr Inferno Community Prep Camps
Accepted Payment Methods
- For payments made by e-transfer/ cash / cheque, please select "offline payment" at the time of registration.
- All e-transfer payments are sent to email@example.com with registrant's name in Memo
- For payment by cheque or cash, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements
Please select Instalment Payments at time of registration. This will set up equal payments to be charged on the 15th of each month. The following payment plans are available:
- 4 equal payments - Registration before July 15th - the first payment will be charged on the day of registration and the remainder will be charged on July 15th, August 15th and September 15th.
- 3 equal payments - Registration between July 16th and August 15th - the first payment will be charged on the day of registration and the remainder will be charged on August 15th and September 15th.
- 2 equal payments - Registration after August 15th - the first payment will be charged on the day of registration and the remainder will be charged on September 15th.
If you require something different, please contact email@example.com
- Girls Hockey Calgary Financial Sponsorship
- Flames Even Strength Program
- Hockey Canada Foundation Assist Fund
- Canadian Tire Jumpstart Program
- Grindstone Award Foundation Grant
- Black Girl Hockey Club (BCHC) Scholarship
- Cammi Granato Girls Hockey Grant
- GHC Calgary Fire Financial Sponsorship
Withdrawal & Refunds
As per Hockey Calgary regulations, players requesting transfer to another Hockey Association in Calgary for the 2023-24 season must do so before September 1, 2023. (Please contact the registrar of the association you wish a transfer to and request the transfer.)
A $100 administration fee will be charged for all player withdrawals. For information on or to request withdrawals and refunds, please view our
Returned and NSF Payments
- Returned payments on automated instalments, cheques that are not accepted by the financial institutions due to Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF), and/or stop-payments are subject to an administrative fee.
- The administrative fee and the value of the unfulfilled payment will be added to the GHC members’ account, and they will be considered “Not in good standing” until the payment is received.
- GHC reserves the right to not release a member “Not in good standing” for future registration with GHC or any other Hockey Canada member association.