2021-22 Board Members
- John MacDonald, President
- Stu Bridle, Vice President Operations
- Jarid Poissant, Treasurer, Vice President Administration
- Shannon Cleary, Secretary, Vice President Marketing
- Samm Domagala, Vice President Community
- Spryng Kubicek, Director of U18 AAA/AA
- David Burch, Director of U15 AA
- Heather Delaney, Director at Large, AAA/AA Secretary
- Jeaniece Frick, Director of Evaluation & Team Formation
- Jeff Walker, Director of Health & Safety / Discipline
- Shonn Hilliard, Director of Goalie Development & Evaluations
- Christine O’Shaughnessy, Director of Player & Coach Development
- Jodie Baldwin, Director of Community
- Kyle Wanvig, Director of Coaching
2021 Regular Board Meeting Dates
- January 18, 2021 *January 2021 Meeting Minutes
- February 10, 2021 *February 2021 Meeting Minutes
- March 22, 2021 *March 2021 Meeting Minutes
- April 19, 2021 *April 2021 Meeting Minutes
- May 17, 2021 *May 2021 Meeting Minutes
- June 21, 2021 *June 2021 Meeting Minutes
- July 19, 2021
- August 23, 2021
- September 20, 2021
- October 18, 2021
- November 22, 2021
- December 13, 2021
Annual General Meetings
Question for the Board?
All communication must follow GHC's Communication Policy (GHC Policy Manual, Section 5.3).
Grievances & Incident Reports
If a GHC member wishes to report an incident to the GHC Board, it must be done so in a formal manner in accordance with GHC's Conflict Resolution Policy (GHC Policy Manual, Section 24). At no time should a GHC parent or player contact a member of Hockey Calgary, Hockey Alberta or the Central Zone Referee Committee for a resolution to a team issue.
To advise a Board member of an opportunity for the Association or to inquire about a Board-related issue or vacancy, please email our Hockey Administration Manager to be directed to the appropriate Board Member.
Items for Board Agenda
Any Member may submit in writing any ideas, concerns or questions they wish to have added to the agenda. Submissions should be e-mailed, mailed or delivered to the GHC address listed on the GHC website. Submissions must be received ten (10) days prior to the next schedule meeting or the submission will be added to the agenda for the next Board meeting.