REGISTRATION OPENS JULY 1, 2021!
Early Bird Fee: July 1-31, 2021
Regular Fee: August 1-15, 2021
Late Fee: August 16-31, 2021
Registration link and procedures found at www.girlshockeycalgary.com/registration
- Please DO NOT wait until the last minute to register in the event you may require assistance. Please keep in mind that the on-line registration system used by Girls Hockey Calgary is utilized Canada wide and will become very busy at various times throughout the month.
- Please ensure that your family reviews all registration policies, requirements, and fees before registering. These include but are not limited to: Respect in Sport Parent requirement, Volunteer Commitment requirement and Withdrawal Policy. Parents or guardians will also be required to complete and upload the Hockey Canada’s Medical Information Sheet as part of the registration process (Hockey Canada Medical Information Sheet).
- Online registration is only available to those players who are currently members of Girls Hockey Calgary. You will require your daughters’ Hockey ID number to register and will need to ensure that you input her name exactly as it is in your Respect in Sport account. If you require assistance obtaining your daughters’ Hockey ID number, please visit the following link: How to Find Your Hockey Canada ID .
- Families who have been issued credits can apply the credit available to registration fees. Once you reach the registration checkout page, there will be an option to apply account credit. Toggle the “Apply $XXX account credit” switch ON to apply the credit to your registration balance. If you do not see this option, please ensure you are using the TeamSnap account to which the credits have been issued.
- Families applying for financial assistance please select “Pay Offline” as form of payment and complete the appropriate funding applications to be eligible. If funds are not received, the expectation is that the family will be responsible for the total registration fees.