Thank you to all who attended the AGM for Girls Hockey Calgary Association (GHC) on Monday, May 25, 2020.
Our association relies on the support and dedication of our members, so we greatly appreciate your attendance. Below are some of the highlights from the meeting.
2020/21 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The following members were re-elected to the Board of Directors, entering their first year of a new two-year term:
- Samantha Holmes-Domagala
- Ted Oloriz
The following members were newly elected to the Board, entering their first year of a two-year term:
- Jarid Poissant
- Jeaniece Frick
- Jodie Baldwin
- Kyle Wanvig
- Shonn Hilliard
- Stu Bridle
The following members remain in their current positions, entering their second year of a two-year term:
- John MacDonald, President
- Jacqui Piebiak, Secretary / VP Marketing
- Jason Higgins, VP Community
- Grant Borbridge, VP Elite
- Tanya Mitenko, Director of Community
- Dale Risling, Director of Elite
- Shannon Cleary, Director of Communication
The following members are retiring from the Board:
- Brett Turner, Director of Operations
- Darrin McCallum, Director of Coaching (PeeWee, Bantam, Midget)
- Spryng Kubicek, Director of Elite
- Kathleen Dengler, Treasurer / VP Admin
Thank you for Brett, Darrin, Spryng and Kathleen for your tireless dedication to GHC!
2019/20 PRESIDENT’S REPORT & MEETING MATERIALS
Please find attached the presentation and support material by GHC President John MacDonald.