REGISTRATION FOR NEXT SEASON OPENS JUNE 15TH.
These steps refer to U7 through U18 division registration only. If you would like to register your daughter for the Jr. Inferno First Strides program, please click here.
2022/23 Registration Fees
2022-23 REGISTRATION FEES
Accepted Payment Methods
- For payments made in cash / cheque, please select "offline payment" at the time of registration.
- All cheques are to be made payable to Girls Hockey Calgary Association
- All e-transfer payments sent to email@example.com with registrants name in Memo
If you require instalment payments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Hockey Calgary Financial Sponsorship
- Flames Even Strength Program
- Hockey Canada Foundation Assist Fund
- Canadian Tire Jumpstart Program
- Grindstone Award Foundation Grant
- Black Girl Hockey Club (BCHC) Scholarship
- Cammi Granato Girls Hockey Grant
- GHC Calgary Fire Financial Sponsorship
Withdrawal & Refunds
As per Hockey Calgary regulations, players requesting release to another Hockey Association in Calgary for the 2022-23 season must do so before September 1, 2022.
A $100 administration fee will be charged for all player withdrawals. For information on or to request withdrawals and refunds, please view our
Player Withdrawal / Refund Request Form.
Returned and NSF Payments
- Returned payments on automated instalments, cheques that are not accepted by the financial institutions due to Non Sufficient Funds (NSF), and/or stop-payments are subject to an administrative fee.
- The administrative fee and the value of the unfulfilled payment will be added to the GHC members’ account and they will be considered “Not in good standing” until the payment is received.
- GHC reserves the right to not release a member “Not in good standing” for future registration with GHC or any other Hockey Canada member association.